Mini calligraphy set "one brush a day" box containing two Kumano brushes
One stroke a day
A small inkstone box contains inkstone, ink, two Kumano brushes, a jug, and a brush holder.
Everything is small and does not require a place, and you can use it anytime, anywhere as soon as you think of it. It is a small but authentic "mini calligraphy set".
It is a suzuri-bako made of paulownia wood to protect the humidity inside the pencil case. Utilizing the grain of paulownia wood as it is, it is small and lightweight, yet it makes you feel elegance in its simplicity.
A. Miyajima: A medium-sized brush that allows you to write fine, delicate, and powerful characters.
B. Maple: Suitable for kana characters. It is an authentic school with smooth sliding and strong line quality.
(3) Inkstone: A small inkstone with good ink descent.
(4) Ink: Although it is a small quarter-chome type, it is a "pine smoke ink" produced in Nara prefecture with bright ink color.
(5) Water difference: Made of stable pottery, it has a calm celadon color.
(6) Brush holder: Made of easy-to-use pottery that allows you to rest with two brushes.
(7) One-stroke writing brush: 30 sheets for pens and brushes
- Size: L234xW112 × H49
- Weight: 345g
(1) Suzuri-bako: Paulownia
A. Miyajima: Weasel hair, etc.
B. Maple: Weasel hair, etc.
(3) Inkstone: Stone
(4) Ink: Pine smoke ink
(5) Water difference: Made of pottery
(6) Brush holder: Made of pottery
(7) One-stroke paper: Paper (30 sheets spelled)
- In a small inkstone box, we store the tools necessary for calligraphy, such as inkstone, ink, two Kumano brushes, a jug, and a brush holder. Everything is small and space-free, and it is an authentic "mini calligraphy set" that you can use anytime, anywhere.