A candy that imitates an octagonal brilliant-cut diamond from India
It is recorded that it was purchased by Egyptian general Ebrahim Pasha in 1848 and was taken away with a large amount of jewels when his son was exiled. The package has a flower motif, in honor of the aristocratic class of the ancient Egyptian era, who lived an elegant life surrounded by flowers.
- "Sweet Jewel" is a candy that contains the radiance of a gemstone, with the same cut as a diamond or a crystal. It is a candy that you can offer with your feelings, like presenting meaningful jewelry to an important person in your life.
- A candy based on the octagonal brilliant-cut diamond "Pasha of Egypt" from India.We reproduced the exceptionally clear radiance that is characteristic of the jewel.
- The candy is placed in a jewelry box that resembles a picture frame, and the purple-toned packaging creates the image of nobility. This candy, which pursues the feeling of a precious jewel in every detail, will make you want to hang it up and appreciate it thoroughly. We recommend it as a gift for the important people in your life. Christmas Gift / Anniversary Gift / Birthday Gift / Reward Yourself
- "Ameya Eitaro" was born from confectionery specialist Eitaro. Eitaro uses "aruheito" as the base for the candy. The aruheito that is cooked meticulously at a high temperature in a pot is smooth and melts in your mouth, with a sweetness that never grows tiresome.
- While utilizing the traditional recipe of 200 years, "Ameya Eitaro" seeks to create new expressions of candy. We at "Ameya Eitaro" yearn for candy and dream of candy. Please look forward to our "path of candy" in the future. We hope to go beyond conventional notions of candy to enable more beautiful, fun, and innovative creations. The candy of Ameya will continue to evolve.
- Box size: Vertical 140 mm Horizontal 140 mm Height 50 mm
- Please store away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Production: Japan
- Commodity raw materials and additives compounded: Reduced palatinose (manufactured in Germany)
- Taste period: February 21, 2012
- Sweet Jewel Sunflower-Pasha of Egypt- (candy) 1 piece
- Cosmetic box