The oldest and largest diamond in the world
The oldest and largest diamond in the world, discovered around 1304, with the motif of an important gem still used in the coronation of the royal family. It is a package based on purple with a noble image.
- "Sweet Jewel" is a candy that contains the radiance of a gemstone, with the same cut as a diamond or a crystal. It is a candy that you can offer with your feelings, like presenting meaningful jewelry to an important person in your life.
- This candy is based on the eminent jewel "Koh-i-Noor," the oldest and largest diamond in the world discovered around 1304 and currently used for the royal family coronation. We reproduced the exceptionally clear radiance that is characteristic of the jewel.
- The candy is placed in a jewelry box that resembles a picture frame, and the purple-toned packaging creates the image of nobility. This candy, which pursues the feeling of a precious jewel in every detail, will make you want to hang it up and appreciate it thoroughly. We recommend it as a gift for the important people in your life. Christmas Gift / Anniversary Gift / Birthday Gift / Reward Yourself
- "Ameya Eitaro" was born from confectionery specialist Eitaro. Eitaro uses "aruheito" as the base for the candy. The aruheito that is cooked meticulously at a high temperature in a pot is smooth and melts in your mouth, with a sweetness that never grows tiresome.
- While utilizing the traditional recipe of 200 years, "Ameya Eitaro" seeks to create new expressions of candy. We at "Ameya Eitaro" yearn for candy and dream of candy. Please look forward to our "path of candy" in the future. We hope to go beyond conventional notions of candy to enable more beautiful, fun, and innovative creations. The candy of Ameya will continue to evolve.
- Box size: Vertical 140 mm Horizontal 140 mm Height 50 mm
- Please store away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Production: Japan
- Commodity raw materials and additives compounded: Reduced palatinose (manufactured in Germany)
- Tasting period: February 21, 2012
- Queen Sweet Jewel Shine ~ Koh-i-Noor ~ (candy) 1 piece
- Cosmetic box